The products are delivered to the delivery address you have indicated during the order process, at the latest on the date indicated on the payment page before validation of the order by the customer.
The delivery deadline corresponds to:
• the shipping time (48h to 72h announced by Colis Poste - according to COVID health constraints) if the order is placed before 11am French time.
• the processing and delivery time if the products leave France (by private carrier, with financial participation by the customer.
When you order several products at the same time and these have different delivery dates due to stock-outs, the delivery date of the order is based on the earliest date. 2012lab'o SARL reserves the right to split shipments if the country of destination requires it. Participation in the processing and shipping costs will only be charged for one shipment. In case of payment by credit card and split deliveries due to stock shortages, only the products shipped are debited at the request of the customer if he wishes and in this case as many invoices will be sent separately.
The products purchased are only delivered in the member countries of the European Union to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER, or in the list of countries offered when ordering on the www.2012labo.fr website. The list of delivery countries offered on the www.2012labo.fr website can be modified at any time by 2012lab'o SARL.
Delivery is made by the direct delivery of the product to the announced recipient or, in case of absence, to an authorized person, designated by the customer. 2012lab'o SARL can not be held responsible for a possible delay in delivery and its consequences if the paid delivery by hand by 2012lab'o SARL has not been requested and paid by telephone by the customer.
In case of delivery by a carrier requiring an appointment with the customer, the latter will contact the CUSTOMER as soon as possible to arrange a delivery appointment, 30 days at the latest from the date of validation of the order. 2012lab'o SARL can not be responsible for late delivery due exclusively to unavailability of the customer after several proposals for appointments by the carrier.
In case of delay in shipment, an email will be sent to you to inform you of a possible consequence on the delivery deadline that has been indicated to you. In case of late delivery, we will offer you by email or phone a new delivery date. In any case, in accordance with the legal provisions, in the event of a delay in delivery of more than 7 days, you have the possibility to cancel your order within 60 working days. In this case, if you have received the product, after your cancellation, we will proceed to the refund of the product and the costs gone, upon receipt of the product at 2012lab'o SARL, complete and in its original condition.
Any complaint must be made by registered letter addressed to 2012lab'o SARL, rue des grands Prés (the stud farm) – 27150 Bouchevilliers within three days of receipt of the product(s), for information and complaint to 2012lab'o SARL. Any claim outside this period cannot be accepted.
In case of error, defect or non-conformity concerning the products, the return of the latter can only be accepted for complete products, in their original boxes.
The collection of the product at the 2012lab'o counters in the major cities of France:
It will be possible (from the opening of a collection point), to remove the order 2 hours after it has been validated on the merchant site by having notified by phone at 0800 005 700 as soon as the order has been validated by the return of email or sms to the customer.
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the CUSTOMER has 14 working days, from the date of receipt of the products to exercise his right of withdrawal with 2012lab'o SARL , without having to justify reasons or pay penalties. If this period normally expires on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday or non-working day, it shall be extended until the first following working day.
The returned product:
• must be complete, in its original packaging opened cleanly, neither cut nor torn and without excessive addition of adhesive tape,
• must not have been used, be completely intact, without trace of use.
All this must allow the product to be marketed in new condition. Any goods returning that do not comply with these conditions will be considered refused, even after receipt of the product in the premises of 2012lab'o SARL. As a reminder, it is the responsibility of the CUSTOMER that the product returns in perfect condition, which includes the use of a paratransit service.
The question of taking charge of shipping and return costs:
• In the event of an error in the delivery of the product by 2012lab'o SARL or the delivery of a damaged product, 2012lab'o SARL undertakes to bear the return costs (by sending a Parcel Post stamp corresponding to the product(s) to be returned by the Customer. Any products that the customer no longer needs, or that do not correspond to his need for a food supplement, may be reshipped at the customer's expense, if 30 days have elapsed since receipt of the goods. It is the date starting on the day on which the customer has signed the acknowledgment of receipt of his parcel that is authentic. After 30 days, and within the limit of 30 additional days, the package will not be refunded (except serious illness and products purchased not recommended in writing by the customer's attending physician), but a credit will be made to him, after receipt of the products at his expense.
• In all other cases, shipping costs are not refunded, nor are return costs. Only shipping costs related to a request for exchange of products will be borne by the company 2012lab'o SARL within the limit of 60 days after the order.